Community | Nathan Sommers Jacobs | Houston Attorneys
Nathan Sommers Jacobs attorneys are involved with numerous community activities, including:
- Nathan Sommers attended the HYLF/HYLA Law Day Luncheon on May 1, 2012, at Houston's Four Seasons Hotel.
- George and Nicole Gibson co-chaired the Anti-Defamation League's 2011 Walter Kase Teacher Excellence Award luncheon on May 5th
- Sponsored and attended the Jaworski Leadership Award Dinner on May 4, 2011, honoring the Amegy Bank of Texas Leadership Team
- Sponsored and attended the Houston Young Lawyers Association Law Day Luncheon on April 27, 2011
- Participated in the 2010 and 2011 Houston Bar Association/CIS Summer Legal Internship program
- Participated in the 2010 and 2011 Anti-Defamation League Summer Associates Research Project (SARP)
- Sponsored and attended the Anti-Defamation League Torch of Liberty Dinner
- Sponsored and attended the Vintner Dinner benefiting Cancer Counseling, Inc.
- Designated by the Anti-Defamation League as a "Community of Respect" workplace